Your health and safety is our number one priority.We will take additional precautions to ensure the safety of both our guests and team members.
We work to make your experience as safe as possible, Please follow the guideline below:
- Appointments are now required. We are not able to accept walk-ins during our initial re-opening and will re-confirm your visit 48 hours prior to your appointment.
- No companions. For now, we cannot permit companions during your visit.
- Limit on personal items. Please limit your personal belongings to your cellphone, wallet, jacket and beverage.
- Text or call to upon arrival. Please call or text the salon, the lovely Diana or Adriana will inform you if your seat and service provider is ready for you to come in. Once your seat is ready, the salon coordinator will escort you there.
- Disposable masks are required. Please bring and wear a mask.
- Temperature checks. Be prepared to have your temperature taken prior to your appointment at the front desk. If your temperature exceeds 99 degrees F. we will have to reschedule.
- Hand washing. Once you check in, we will ask that you wash your hands.
- No beverage services. For the time being, we will not provide beverages but encourage you to bring your own. Disposable water bottles will be available upon request.
- Single use capes, NO robes. While you will have a freshly washed cape, we are will not provide robes or access to the changing rooms for now.
- Shampoo quiet zone. The shampoo area for now will be a quiet zone due to masks and face coverings.
- Contactless payment. We are transitioning to contactless payment methods: